The ’Sconset Trust is seeking a full time, year-round Executive Director capable of leading a vibrant nonprofit at the forefront of land conservation and historic preservation, with community and educational initiatives. Candidates should have a portfolio with the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years of nonprofit management experience, preferably including land conservation, historic preservation and events management work;
- Success working with a board of directors;
- Proven development expertise including donor and gift cultivation;
- Organizational skills with the ability to build a strong support team, managing staff and volunteers;
- Experience in financial and budget management;
- Written, verbal and web communication skills.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Submit your resume and letters of interest electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2023.
The ’Sconset Trust is an equal opportunity employer.