We collect email and postal information from our members and donors to keep them informed of ’Sconset Trust news and events. We do not sell or give our lists to others. If another charitable or civic organization wishes to distribute information to our members, and we believe it would be of interest to them, after reviewing the material, we will authorize our mailing house a one-time use of our list for that purpose. The list remains under our control.
We may from time to time publish lists of our members and donors. However, members and donors may ask to remain anonymous by checking the appropriate box on remittance envelopes or online donation pages or by sending an email to email@example.com.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
Event, Attendee, and Ticket Purchaser Information
- Attendees information (RSVPs and Tickets): name and email address
- Ticket information (RSVPs and Tickets): name, email address, and ticket number/SKU (via check-in page)
- Ticket purchaser information: name and email address
- Ticket purchaser billing address
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.